Run of six, six arm ceiling lights in the original silver plated finish. These elegant lights are based on a 17th Century design that was used at Haddon Hall. Produced at a later date by Faraday & Son of London, they would blend well in an Arts and Crafts environment. To complement these lights we also have a run of ten matching wall lights. Run of six, six arm ceiling lights
Priced per single light.
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
- Free Shipping on orders in the UK
- For International shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Paying for your purchase
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheques (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
- Debit / Credit Card at checkout using either PayPal or Stripe.
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.