English four arm ceiling light converted from colza to electricity, this outstanding light comes in the original gilt brass finish with acanthus leaf and further classical motifs. The ornate floral chain and central fitting are all original as are the satin and cut glass shades. An outstanding light and a real survivor.
C 1830 – 1840
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
- Free Shipping on orders in the UK
- For International shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Paying for your purchase Payment methods
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheques (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
- Debit / Credit Card at checkout using either PayPal or Stripe.
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.