Outstanding pair of English floor lamps in the original chrome plated finish on brass, very much in the Art Deco style, made by GEC and stamped as such to the base. The chrome plating to the stem and shade is in good order, there is some ware to the base on each light as can be seen in the additional pictures. The lights are of particularly light quality, not to be confused with later 1970’s models. A particular feature of these lights is the height, making them an imposing pair.
Price for the pair.
C 1920 – 1930.
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
- Free Shipping on orders in the UK
- For International shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Paying for your purchase Payment methods
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheques (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
- Debit / Credit Card at checkout using either PayPal or Stripe.
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.