French ceiling light in hand wrought iron with a central glass bowl in pink, yellow and white pate de verre glass, surrounded by a further four matching shades, all signed muller frere. A particular feature of this light is the square design of the metal work, very much in keeping with the French Art Deco period.
C 1910 – 1920
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
- Free Shipping on orders in the UK
- For International shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Paying for your purchase
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheques (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
- Debit / Credit Card at checkout using either PayPal or Stripe.
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.