English table light in the Regency style and in the original brass finish with hints of gilt. The pierced detail is of a foliate design with a central female mask below cherub motifs. The light was originally for colza, now converted to electricity. This substantial light comes complete with period satin and cut glass shade.
The light is marked by the makers ‘H.M and co, Birmingham’
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
- Free Shipping on orders in the UK
- For International shipping, please contact us for a quote.
Paying for your purchase Payment methods
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Cheques (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
- Debit / Credit Card at checkout using either PayPal or Stripe.
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.