English Arts and Crafts lantern in a patinated brass finish, complete with the original glass panels with a subtle moss green tint. The light is stamped to the bulb holder and also to the main body of the light ‘Ediswan’. The light is in the Arts and Crafts style yet also reflects the industrial age with numerous brass rivets in its construction.
Please visit our sister site JW Antique Interiors and Antique Lighting Accessories
Wherever you are in the world, we can deliver our lights to you!
- A nationwide and international courier service for smaller items
- An experienced 'man with a van' service for larger items
- Trusted specialist carriers
All our lights are individual and require individual specialist packing but as a general rule, the costs are as follows
- Small items - £10 to £15
- Larger items - up to £20
- Extra large and multiple purchases - we will search for the most competitive price
- International delivery - we will search for the most competitive price
Paying for your purchase
Payments can only be made in Pounds Sterling using the following methods:
- Cash (in person only)
- Debit and Credit Card (in person and over the phone). We are open every day from 11am to 5pm and our number is 01392 433604
- BACS payment (bank transfer)
We will also accept payment by Paypal but may charge an extra 4% due to high transaction charges.
We currently do not take payment directly via the website (e-commerce)